PMI offers a comprehensive certification program for project practitioners of all education and skill levels. There are currently six credentials available, rigorously developed, globally accredited and easily transferable across borders and industries.
Regardless of where you are in your career, PMI has a certification for you. Demonstrate your expertise and your commitment to the profession with a PMI certification.
- The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is a good entry-level certification if you’re new to project management, or still figuring out your career path.
- The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the most important globally-recognized and independently validated credential for project managers, perfect if you have demonstrated experience and competence in leading project teams.
- The Program Management Professional (PgMP)® is designed for those who manage multiple, complex projects to achieve strategic and organizational results.
- The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® is designed for practitioners who utilize Agile approaches to project management in their projects.
- The PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® is a specialty credential that demonstrates competence in assessing project risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities.
- The PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® is a specialty credential for practitioners who want to focus on developing and maintaining project schedules.
- The OPM3® Professional Certification recognizes your experience with, and practical knowledge of, organization project management and project management maturity.
CBT – Computer Based Testing is also avalable in Belgrade, so as abroad.
PMI Serbia Chapter is organizing CAPM and PMP exam preparation workshops. Workshops are free-of-charge for our Chapter members and are held during 10 weeks, sequently. More information about the next PMI planned workshops with the detailed schedule are published in this LINK.
Maintain your PMI® credential
As a PMP credential holder, you need to earn 60 PDUs per three-year cycle.
All information about CCR Program (Continuing Certification Requirements) are available on following link.