Short video presentation from the Project Society Conference 2017 central event:
Photos from the Project Society Conference 2017 central event you can find HERE.
Central PSC2017 event (Main Conference Day) were held on May 23, 2017 in Crowne Plaza Hotel in Belgrade.
Pre-conference PSC2017 event (Academic Day) were held on May 22, 2017 at the Faculty of Technical Sciences (FTN) in Novi Sad and it was reserved for students and their achievements in project management.
The major topic of the conference were Agile Approach to Project Management.
The other topics of interest were:
- Implementation of organizational changes via agile projects;
- Agility as a prerequisit for digital transformation;
- Leadership, collaboration and team sinergy as agility factors;
- PMO role in agile transformation;
- Professional and competency self-develompent;
- Best practice methods for improvement of project success;
- Application of inovative approach in project management and lessons learned.
PMI credential holders will be allowed to claim 8 PDUs for a full day participation at PSC2017.